Lilian Lazarevic – Managing Director
Lilian is HOI’s Managing Director and Sole Owner since 2010. Lilian has over thirty years’ experience in the health and social services
industry encompassing policy, funding and health service provision. She has completed over 300 consulting assignments for public and private sector health and community services organisations in Australia and New Zealand. Lilian has designed, implemented and lead a wide range of large, complex consulting assignments, many of which have focussed on aligning governance, protocols and
procedures to support the achievement of desired policy, service and consumer outcomes. She has earned a reputation for achieving high quality results in complicated projects through a combination of highly developed technical skills, and project management and leadership ability.
Her key competencies include: project leadership and management; program, service model and economic evaluations; activity based costing and funding; and strategic planning and management.
Qualifications & Memberships:
- Bachelor of Business, University of South Australia
- Member, Australasian Evaluation Society
- Health Technology Assessment International
- Australasian College of Health Service Management
- Australasian College of Health Informatics
- Institute of Management Consultants (Australia)