Health Outcomes International (HOI) is a specialist management consulting firm that provides high quality, value-add research, evaluation and consulting services to a broad client base in Australia and internationally. Established in 1998 we are an Adelaide-based second tier consulting firm offering exceptionally skilled staff, and evidence-based methodologies that rival bigger competitors. We service major public and private sector clients across health and social services.
We strive to provide domestic and international consulting services in a manner which is highly professional, achieves full client satisfaction, and improves health and social services outcomes. We pursue this mission by applying evidence-based research and methodologies; utilising best-practice project management tools and techniques; building genuine partnerships with our clients; and focusing on the client’s project objectives and outcomes in a timely, flexible manner.
We are committed to excellence and take great pride in the quality of our services. Our work is guided by the following core values:
1. Always uphold ethical and trustworthy behaviour.
2. Never compromise on quality.
3. Take care of our people and the environment.
4. Understand and support workforce diversity.
5. Stay responsible and accountable.
6. Be passionate about making a difference.
7. Commit to continual growth and learning.
8. Respond to the client’s needs in a timely, flexible manner.