Sigrid Pfaffle – Senior Consultant
Sigrid has worked as a management consultant for twenty-five years and has over ten years’ experience in the health and community sectors in the areas of research and analytics, service planning, service modelling, monitoring and evaluating and program design and program logic. She has completed some 100+ consulting assignments for health, community, education, agri-business and financial services organisations in Australia, Philippines, Middle East, Germany, France and Switzerland – both public and private.
Sigrid is best known for her holistic approach to her work: she works as a researcher/analyst who employs a broad range of research techniques to develop a sound understanding of a specific issue or target group. She then uses the understanding gained to design services and programs aimed at the target group and then monitors their outcomes and evaluates their overall effectiveness and impact. She then strives to assist organisations to incorporate these findings into their decision making to ensure services and programs remain relevant, are efficiently delivered and continue to meet the needs of its target groups – or, when needed, more appropriately new services and programs are designed.
Her core competencies include: research; data collection and analysis; economic and business modelling; impact and outcomes evaluation and assessment; survey planning, design and testing; program evaluation and review.
Qualifications & Memberships:
- Master of Business Administration, University of South Australia
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in European Business Administration & Commerce, Ecole de Commerce de Reims (France) and Fachhochschule Reutlingen (Germany)
- Graduate Certificate in Primary Health Care, Flinders University
- Australasian Evaluation Society, Member
- Australian Market & Social Research Society, Member
- Australian Society of Certified Practicing Accountants, Associate Member